Who uses DataSHIELD?
Current DataSHIELD Pilots
Consortia Setting up DataSHIELD Pilots
- SPIRIT (University of Sherebrooke) intra-uterine determinants of child health and development and on perinatal health services in Quebec, Canada (3 studies) and Shanghai, China (1 study).
- ENPADASI (German Institute of Human Nutrition) will pilot DataSHIELD to deliver an open access research infrastructure that will contain data from a wide variety of nutritional studies, ranging from mechanistic/interventions to epidemiological studies including a multitude of phenotypic outcomes that will facilitate combined analyses in the future.
DataSHIELD Integration and Scoping Projects
- BRISSKit (University of Leicester) integrated DataSHIELD with i2b2 data warehouse for biomedical data.
- ARDC England (University of Southampton) and ARDC Wales (University of Swansea).
- AMASED project in collaboration with F1000Research scoped secure post publication data analysis
- AMASED project in collaboration with the British Library scoped the secure text analysis in the digital humanities
Other Interested Groups
- British Geological Survey
- Royal College of Physicians